You Get $ Money For Referral : Refer your friends and you’ll earn commission on their purchases . Thank You !
- 【Safety Protect】: Do you know how easy it is to cause traffic accidents when driving in the rain, blurred mirrors and obstructed vision? Do you think this is a small matter? Raindrops are too big to see behind the car, the glass is foggy, obstructing the driving route. There is no rehearsal in life, life is only once. Rearview mirror rain cover gives you a clear vision, escort, happy departure, safe home, safe driving, can not be ignored.
- 【Nano Coating Technology】: Using new technology, strong hydrophobic, not hanging water beads. Anti-rain and anti-fog, fully upgraded tempered rainproof film, longer service life. Uncoated ordinary glass on the market: water, fog, dew does not coalesce in a diffuse manner, adhering to the glass. We use a strong hydrophobic coating, rain, fog, dew on the coating is a water ball, very easy to slip off, not adhered.
- 【Small Things Big Use】: Rearview mirror rainproof film can be used like a lotus leaf to repel water after the glass surface does not get wet, rain contact with the glass quickly slide off to maintain a clear vision! Contains no polymer activity in the glass surface to form an effective anti-fog function, the field of vision is more open, driving more smoothly and safely, in foggy days, quickly drive away the water fog, to ensure your safety travel every day.
- 【High Suitability】: Car mirror rainproof film with rectangular and oval design, the size of car mirror film is 100 x 150mm for oval and 175 x 200mm for rectangular. can meet the needs of most vehicles, no matter you are a car, truck, suv, or even a motorcycle, you can use it with confidence. With high scratch resistance and durability. Car mirror film is rainproof and compatible with most vehicles.
- 【Simple Installation】: Wipe the screen clean to avoid air bubbles, tear off the protective film of the No. 1 label, spray more water evenly on the film and mirror, align the film to the rearview mirror stick, use the scraper to scrape out the excess air bubbles, tear off the protective film of the No. 2 label installation is complete.
There are no reviews yet.