You Get $ Money For Referral : Refer your friends and you’ll earn commission on their purchases . Thank You !
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: This product contains 20 mg of famotidine, an acid reducer for heartburn relief, which compares to the active ingredient in Maximum Strength Pepcid AC
- RELIEVES HEARTBURN: Amazon Basic Care Maximum Strength Famotidine Tablets 20 mg help to relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
- PREVENTS HEARTBURN: Taken 10 to 60 minutes ahead of time, Amazon Basic Care Famotidine Tablets 20 mg prevents heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages.
- JUST ONE TABLET prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages. This heartburn medicine lasts up to 12 hours. Use for adults & children 12 years and over. This product is gluten free.
- HEARTBURN MEDICINE: The active ingredient in Amazon Basic Care Famotidine Tablets 20 mg is an H2-blocker, which works as an acid reducer to help relieve heartburn. Lasts up to 12 hours. Use for adults and children 12 years and over.
a nonny mouse –
I was worried I would run out of acid. You know, like I’d swallow something thick and my stomach juice would be too diluted to work through it. I was worried I’d end up with some sort of impaction. Some sort of concretion. I worried so much I got an upset stomach, so I ordered some Tums and a soothing eye mask. See how they get ya?
Oh, the pills? They work great. I mean, chew your food well as you always should. These things are smart, but they aren’t going to do the Heimlich or anything.
Miller Tyme –
I love tomato products and sometimes this bothers my tummy. I just take one of these about 15 minutes before and no problem.
I wish the delivery personal could do a better job, as both bottles of shampoo were damaged. Maybe thrown from a distance, and NOT delivered to back door as requested.
I need to take these twice a day. This is great value for my money.
Based on my need, and experience, that most meds have at least two years expiration date, I bought 2 packages of 400 each- 800 tablets. When I received the packages- exp date was nov 23. I contacted customer service on chat room. I was told that this item is not returnable, nor refundable.
I persisted and spoke with customer rep on phone. He was kind enough to understand my situation and offered me refund as credit for one package- as I was going to return only one package of 400. He told me to donate or dispose the second one, as no returns were accepted. I suggested to the gentleman to mention exp date on description of the product. I hope they do it. BUT MEANTIME, I SUGGEST TO MY FELLOW BUYERS TO LOOK FOR EXP DATE BEFORE DECDING TO BUY. REMEMBER IT IS NON RETUNRNABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE.
Rob Shaw –
400 tablets for $8ish dollars is a steal. The same thing in name brand at the grocery store is $18 for 42 tablets. These are identical in active ingredient as Zantac. Don’t waste your money and instead buy these!
LUIS P. –
Ayuda un poco con la acidez estomacal pero no reemplazas el lansoprazol
Alexander ‘Knight’ –
Don’t you hate waking up from random acid reflux? You think you’re going to sleep through the night not having eaten anything heavy or fatty, but it happens anyway! Well, I got sick and tired of it, so I decided to take an acid reflux pill before I go to bed at night to prevent these random acid reflux episodes that kept waking me up. I’ve used this product every day for over a year now (maybe a few), and ever since there hasn’t been a single day that I’ve woken up from acid reflux. It’s cheap, it’s effective, and it lets me sleep. Highly recommended.
William Graham –
Great value for this medication, you get 200 pills in this bottle and at the big mart stores charge $20 for only 42 pills of the same medication. Some have complained about the expiration date, but even if you had to share these with a family member or throw 1/2 of them away because they expired, they are still 1/3 of the price for double what the mart stores charge!