You Get $ Money For Referral : Refer your friends and you’ll earn commission on their purchases . Thank You !
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in these delayed release tablets is omeprazole 20 mg, which works as an acid reducer to treat frequent heartburn. Compare to Prilosec OTC
- TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN: Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg treat frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more times a week
- ACID REDUCER: Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg is a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) that deactivates pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source.
- 14-DAY COURSE OF HEARTBURN TREATMENT: Taken once every 24 hours for 14 days, Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn and may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
- HEARTBURN TIPS: Do not eat late at night or just before bedtime. Certain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, such as rich, spicy, fatty and fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol and even some fruits and vegetables.
Book was well described and a fair price. Shipped on time even with all the stuff going on. Contents of book match reputation.
Pat LaVarre –
An ALGEBRA for thinking about concurrency and nondeterminism in programs. The foundation of modern designs for communicating between threads.
An elegant and enlightening formalism for what you already know if you write multithreaded stuff that works. Feels just like structured programming did in the 70’s: that being then the new formalism what you already knew if you wrote single-threaded stuff that really worked. Quoting from the forward by E. W. Dijkstra: “… the computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the complexities of his own making …”.
Easier to read if you already have experience writing programs that write programs, but readable even if you flatly ignore all the academic computer science terms like “lambda expression” and “static binding”. Most fun if you write the programs suggested in the exercises, of course.
Among the top five of my all-time favourite books on programming.