You Get $ Money For Referral : Refer your friends and you’ll earn commission on their purchases . Thank You !
- UNIQUE HALLOWEEN DECORATION: You will receive 3 glowing witch hat lights, it is a good idea to hanging them on the yard, terrace, eaves and trees. When night falls, they will seem to float in the air, creating a mysterious atmosphere.
- PERECT DESIGN: This halloween decor has grimace prints on both sides, each witch hat comes with a button, so you can immediately turn on the switch to decorate your garden, the perfect combination of ghost and lights to light up your halloween and welcome your lovely neighbors.
- 3 MODES OF LIGHT FLASHING: There are 3 kinds of light flash mode of the halloween lights allows you to choose: slow glow & fast glow & steady on & off. You can adjust the mode by pressing the button on the witch hat continuously. Different modes of lighting will give you a different sense of holiday atmosphere.
- SUITABLE OCCASIONS: The halloween lights can be decorated in indoor and outdoor. You can hang them in your room to add atmosphere to your halloween theme party, or you can hang them on a tree in the garden to light up your yard and create a sense of horror. Put it anywhere to dress up your halloween. It is the best choice for garden, yard, tree, eaves, room and party decoration.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us. We will solve it for you until you are satisfied.
Samantha B. –
Didn’t know what to expected when I ordered these as no one at the time posted photo reviews. They come in super flat and pressed so it takes a lot of fluffing and I still have no idea how to get the creases out. They are small but the exact measurements as listed in the product review. The lights are bright at night and have three different lighting modes. There is a box that hangs out the top of the hat( a little annoying) that you have to click to turn on the lights. Overall I received the quality I paid for ($15 for 3).
So fun looking I had to order right away. Such quick, wasy assembly. Cant wait to put them out.
Cecilia Diaz –
Very cheaply made. If you pull it ever so slightly it comes out of the light box and it’s done won’t work anymore. I had to find a way to make the wire touch the battery so that it would work again. Maybe needs a bigger wire box it falls out very easy. I would pay more for a better made product. Overall, looks great outside will work fine this Halloween next Halloween we will only have 2 or have to purchase again or something else.
TOM L. –
They’re smaller than I thought they’d be, and they are pretty cheap. They come folded and flat and you have to work them into the shape they show in the pictures. I’ll use them but not expecting to last more than one or two Halloweens.
I’ve had them displayed for 2 days and one of the ghosts is already malfunctioning and will only consistently do 1 of the 3 settings. They’re cute, tho. I like how light weight they are.
I’ve had the product for one week. I hung them on tree branches and one somehow turned itself on overnight. Now the light displays dim. A second one the wire somehow pulled out and now it won’t light up. After only one week. Not good. Other than the poor battery/box quality it is a good product. Even without the light it is a cute/scary decoration for the season. I still like them. Just wish they would have worked long enough to see Halloween, the reason I bought them…
When I got the package I was confused. I ordered two sets of these lights and in a package I got two tennis ball size round plastic wrapped pieces. When I opened them there were in fact 3 pcs. After unwrapping and fluffing they looked pretty good. 5 out of the three lights worked, the 6th one did not. All in all cant complain too much. I still think they are a nice decoration and a good value for the price.
Gary G. –
These are cute but definetly cheap quality and not as nice as I thought they’d be. Also the light switch sticks out the top with no where to hang them from