You Get $ Money For Referral : Refer your friends and you’ll earn commission on their purchases . Thank You !
- FLEX YOUR BEST ANGLE: With Flex Mode, just unfold your mobile phone’s screen to your best angle for hands-free pics and video calls; Choose what you want to capture, set it down, stand back and shoot your best shot
- A CAMERA THAT GOES STEADY: Thanks to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3’s Super Steady feature, you can just set it down and strike a pose for picture perfect selfies
- ULTRA COMPACT, ULTRA COOL: Show off your style game without the tradeoffs; With a compact design that unfolds, you don’t have to compromise screen size for your favorite outfit
- ARRAY OF COLORS: Whether you’re into sophisticated neutrals or vibrant tones, you’ll turn heads with every take; Complete your look with statement-making color choices of Phantom Black, Lavender, Green, or Cream
- FAST CHARGING FOR FAST LIVING: Galaxy Z Flip3 smart phone charges fast so that all your moments last; There’s a right time for downtime and a low battery signal, isn’t it
- ALL YOUR NOTIFICATIONS, FRONT AND CENTER: Control your cellphone, even when it’s folded shut; Galaxy Z Flip3 notifies you on the external cover screen, so you can view notifications and check the weather
- ONE SCREEN, TWO APPS: Launch two apps simultaneously, so you can take selfies while browsing Gallery, watch movies while texting friends, and shop multiple stores at once, on the go
I purchased the Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Factory Unlocked for use with a Tracfone account. The specifications for this phone are great. I am not a techno person so I will stay away from detailed comparisons. The 5G is not too useful because most of Tracfone’s networks are 4G and I don’t do any gaming or video streaming on this phone.
The user manual can only be downloaded and needs to be referred to for multiple features. The Quick Start Guide is about useless.
The phone has several good points. The main one is the size when folded. It fits nicely in a pocket and protects the screen. The camera is good.
There are several bad points. The main one is the battery life which almost makes it 24 hours with light use. It is easy to hit the power button and turn off the screen when unfolding the phone.
It is easy to transfer data and settings from an old phone by using the Samsung Smart Switch when setting up the phone.
If you use GMail it is better to install Google Chrome and uninstall the Samsung Internet Browser.
I purchased an Amazon ‘renewed’ phone. The phones factory functions worked perfectly. However, the previous owned applied glass protective panels to the phone’s covers and this makes the phone heavier that it should be. The phone arrived with 0% battery charge. The warranty is ONLY what remains on the factory 12 month warranty; in my situation this was 4 months, however various credit cards automatically extend the warranty from 12-24 months.
The quirks: The FLIP phone requires it be partially opened to continue listening to the audio of an imbedded video from a newspaper. If you close the phone completely, the entire phone stops. I learnt this after 40 minutes ‘chatting’ with 3 different Samsung ‘agents’; the last promised an update within 24 hours – never arrived. And this brings me to the most important issue: The customer service offered by Samsung is wretched.
I love this phone, so far so good. One thing I find weird, if you are wearing polarized sunglasses the screen is quite distorted
Stephen Schwartz –
works great. have not used fingerprint reader function. screen is bright. it’s unlocked but will not work with Verizon and similar providers, will work with t mobile and att type service provider. ver convenient. small folded footprint fits easily in a pocket or handbag,
It’s so nice having a flip phone again. Easier to pocket, easier to not fumble, and easier to protect the screen. Overall, I’ve really enjoyed this phone so far. The outer display is really useful for a quick notification check or answering a call straight to speaker phone.
Here’s what I think people will be most interested to know:
– the crease is noticeable but not really when the screen is on. It doesn’t bother me personally, nor do I feel like it interferes with what I’m doing.
– Closing the phone while on a call will indeed end it, but it doesn’t matter if it’s on speaker phone or not.
– There’s a strange issue with the alarm, when it goes off and gets snoozed, the outer display continues to show the time that it originally went off at and not the current time. This has led me to waking up seeing something like 7:00am and then opening the phone to find out it’s actually 7:40.
Everyone has an opinion about these phones…and here’s mine: I’m very satisfied with this purchase…it did take a couple of weeks to get used to it and I did let what others are saying creep into my mind a little but I love the phone. I went with this instead of the Motorola based on reading consumer reviews. The camera is good, love the compact size, and just overall pleased with this decision. I have been using it for just over two months. I was asked to review it shortly after I purchased it but did not because…what did I know then? I mean, you get to try it out for 30 days so go for it!
Laura Delosier –
Battery life, despite the reviews, lasts way longer than i thought. Going back to adroid life after iphone 8 company phone and screen much bigger, but nice to set up and personalize.
Seamless to put a simcard in and activate.
No scratches, screen still had a screen protector on it. Used but not much wear and tear.
Stanford Faulkner –
Nice pocket size! Great large screen perfect image. Would like longer battery life. Fingerprint reader fast. Amazon better price than carrier’s.