You Get $ Money For Referral : Refer your friends and you’ll earn commission on their purchases . Thank You !
- Team Building Exercise-The objective of this challenge is for the team to work together to navigate a ball around a tarpaulin for as long as possible without the ball falling through a hole or off the tarp completely.
- Cooperative Game-The team must make the ball travel around each of the holes. The ball can’t fall off. Challenge students to maneuver the colored balls around or into the matching holes
- Emphasis on Communication-Students hold the tarp and work together to lift it up or down to move the balls. They need to effectively communicate and synchronize their movements to be successful. A rope cord sewn into the edges provides a slight lip, helping students keep balls on the tarp and giving them a good grip.
- Suggested Learning Outcomes-Communication,Cooperation,Problem solving,Reviewing and reflection.
- Variety of Activities-The game is appropriate for students of all ages and accommodates up to 25 students at once. Set includes hole tarp (85”L x 57”W), 8 balls (1.6″ dia), a storage bag.